iJoacoo

Mar 23, 2015
2015-05-01_22.18.34.png

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
LONG TIME? 1 MONTH? MAX
Alright, first off, you don't tell staff how much time you want to be muted for. Second, you're furious because you were muted for spamming? It's like me kicking someone but being angry at the teacher for giving me a report. I don't know what world you live in, but your logic doesn't apply here. Sorry :b

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Please appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/, and link me to the 'mod' you are using to show your co-ordinations in the top-left of your screen, failure to provide me evidence that you are not using a hacked client will result in a ban.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK!
You can't get the money back as you paid for the server and you knew the rules, you shouldn't have spammed: the mute is only temporary so be patient
Iselciour YOU NOT ADMIN ... SHUT UP
They are trying to help though, you don't need to be staff to help in a situation or explain - there is no need to be rude about this, it will just make things worse

Reactions: Trickmaster

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Calm down. Yelling at me (and propably other staff members) in private conversations or posting threads about your mute won´t help you at all.
You´ve spammed which is why you deserve your mute. It is for 5 months because you have been muted before if I am right.
Your chance would have been to talk to SevereWarning, politely and calm. You´ve missed that chance by now.

As soon as you purchase a rank it is yours but it also can´t be given back. You won´t get your money back no matter what happens in the following 5 months.

Please send the information OrangeGrapeEater asked for to him in a private conversation.

Locked.

Reactions: Efcluke94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom