Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello everyone, I am here to talk about something that many people really want for donations - PayPal. Now yes, I do understand that there have been problems within the past about transactions failing and stuff like that, but theres a solution to that: Have it as an AddOn.

This means that people can still donate securely using the current donation place, whilst still being able to use PayPal. With the addition with this, you will get more donations. Many threads have been made about having PayPal, and how people will donate if you use it. Though it might mean a little more monitoring within the support e-mail, it will get more donations nevertheless.

Thanks for reading <3
- Ahmad
(Tagging @Joe Henry )

Reactions: iLoveYouu

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They removed the PayPal payment method becouse many people did a chargeback, so they would get the rank without paying for it: which would result in to a ban.. So I get that it would be very usefull to have (I would like to use it myself), but unfortunatly it's probably not going to happen.. but I do get the point of adding it..

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
They removed the PayPal payment method becouse many people did a chargeback, so they would get the rank without paying for it: which would result in to a ban.. So I get that it would be very usefull to have (I would like to use it myself), but unfortunatly it's probably not going to happen.. but I do get the point of adding it..
People can still do that with the current system, lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom