Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
So I am by no means an artist and this is the fourth skin I ever made, but I wanted to share it anyway. It's supposed to be a parallel of my normal skin, a reference you can see in my pfp.

Halloween Skin Render.png

In case you're wondering where my video content is, let me say two words.
SCHOOL, WHY!

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Cool skin but I don't feel the Halloween vibes in it! 💎

Well, let me detail it a little more.

The idea behind it was partly to peer into a parallel me, but you wouldn't fully understand it if you never met me. I've been brawling for #15 on the leaderboards since mega skywars released. So when I tried to make kind of this mirror image, I bloodied the gauntlets, flipped the entire color scheme of the outer armor, and I even went under the outer part of the skin and redid the eyes and the t-shirt under there. Halloweeny? Maybe not the best. But I accept it as a fearful skin imo.

Reactions: wxzzrd

itsmochhi

Novice Member
Jul 16, 2020
www.minecraftskins.com
Looking good! I have one tip for you, the head seems to have less to pretty much no shading or detail compared to the body. If you’d balance that out it would look even better. Keep up the good work ;).

Reactions: Builder556

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
I use photoshop. The first time, it was a little wonky and I had to search up a pixel by pixel guide of which limb was where, but after a bit I just open up one of my old skins and make a copy to have a basis to work off of. I use the brush tool for detailing, and the pencil tool for straight up pixel changes.

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
I use photoshop. The first time, it was a little wonky and I had to search up a pixel by pixel guide of which limb was where, but after a bit I just open up one of my old skins and make a copy to have a basis to work off of. I use the brush tool for detailing, and the pencil tool for straight up pixel changes.
Can you help me to do a skin???
I wanted to upgrade but idk how to create skins :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom