Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
So much to reply to... so little time...

What I can say is: I've never EVER had a stone rank call me "Ez" when I beat him.
I usually expect someone with a rank to have at least a bit of decency after I beat him, since they're not on this server for a day or so only.

Well I don't just expect only ranks to have "a bit of decency" and just because one person (I think one) called you "Ez" turned out to be a donator, made you single out ranks as being "cocky" sometimes when it's obviously not just them. They're the ones that donated huge amounts of money to help this server, and in return got a few perks, ability to vote game types, coloured tag and other minor details... That's it, they're no different from stone ranks and should be treated like stone ranks.
I've seen a lot of non-donors on a big variety of servers say "ez" after getting destroyed... I really don't see it being a big deal, especially when it's clearly a joke, I don't see any other explanation other than it being a joke... I don't think they're being "cocky" at all, plus I don't think that them having a rank influences their attitude in the chat.
This actually reminds me of a time when I was playing on Mineplex where I have no rank and killed someone in a game with Legend... We started talking to each other until he said "at least my mom is rich enough to buy me legend"

It was at that moment I realised I'm just arguing with a spoiled kid.

Well most of the time... xD

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well I don't just expect only ranks to have "a bit of decency" and just because one person (I think one) called you "Ez" turned out to be a donator, made you single out ranks as being "cocky"
You've got it wrong.
Look closely to the title, It states that they CAN be cocky...
Besides, I never said all ranks are like this.

I only made this thread to make a joke of it

Reactions: zNarwhal

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
You've got it wrong.
Look closely to the title, It states that they CAN be cocky...
Besides, I never said all ranks are like this.
made you single out ranks as being "cocky" sometimes
I said "sometimes" so I took into consideration of the title, I only assumed that you mostly think ranks act "cocky" most of the time compared to non-ranks because of the tittle.

I only made this thread to make a joke of it

.___________________________________________________________________________. gg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom