Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tadeshi

Oct 26, 2016
US
Eh. Quite a debatable topic. Some donors do act as jerks and have a feeling they have authority over non-donors, but that's not the case for all.

Don't take the term "eZ" too seriously because they're just trying to get under your skin c; Be the better person.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Eh. Quite a debatable topic. Some donors do act as jerks and have a feeling they have authority over non-donors, but that's not the case for all.

Don't take the term "eZ" too seriously because they're just trying to get under your skin c; Be the better person.
A obby rank threatened to report me for knocking him in the void in SW

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Meh, people will ranks well, 30% of them are spoiled. (No offense) So, this happens a lot. I mean, This is basically what they do. Here is some dialogue
*Spoiled kid watches preston playz video with all of his gear.*
*Spoiled kid goes on cubecraft*
*Spoiled kid plays one game of skywars and loves it. Then, he asks his mom if he/she could buy the rank*
*The mom shrugged and then, gave him/her her credit card*
*He/she buys obsidian rank*
Well, that's my theory of spoiled kids buying a rank. (It's a joke lol)

This actually reminds me of a time when I was playing on Mineplex where I have no rank and killed someone in a game with Legend... We started talking to each other until he said "at least my mom is rich enough to buy me legend"

It was at that moment I realised I'm just arguing with a spoiled kid.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This actually reminds me of a time when I was playing on Mineplex where I have no rank and killed someone in a game with Legend... We started talking to each other until he said "at least my mom is rich enough to buy me legend"

Ha lol. Rich enough? Nah, just spoiled. Most parents don't buy ranks cuz they think it's a waste of money. In this case, the parent was not very smart and was making the kid more spoiled.

Reactions: QuikMiner

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com

Did he say "I grew up on mineplex, my father gave me a small legend rank, life was hard for me. xD

Reactions: zNarwhal

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
If they are cocky before the duel then I would call someone ez, but if they are nice and lose and say "hacks" or something, then I really don't care, if someone thinks I'm hacking I must be good.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
If they are cocky before the duel then I would call someone ez, but if they are nice and lose and say "hacks" or something, then I really don't care, if someone thinks I'm hacking I must be good.
Or... They're just really bad.

Reactions: JerrySox

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So much to reply to... so little time...

What I can say is: I've never EVER had a stone rank call me "Ez" when I beat him.
I usually expect someone with a rank to have at least a bit of decency after I beat him, since they're not on this server for a day or so only.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom