1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranked members riding players glitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MrElliotness1, Aug 9, 2016.

1. MrElliotness1

MrElliotness1 Member

In at least the eggwars lobbies (possibly all of the rest) I had my friend (donator) riding my character today - Tuesday 9th August 2016 - whilst I was doing the parkour. Once I had fallen off into the void neither players were teleported either back to the start or to spawn. When the donator dismounted they got teleported back to spawn whilst the other player will keep falling until they disconnect or change lobby.

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    My friend (as an emerald rank) also experiences this problem to. If you used the cowboy tool and the player with emerald+ falls off into the void, you will disconnect, but the player that was riding the emerald plus will fly without the player. Weird.

Let's hope a staff member sees this thread and reports it to the developers :)

3. Joeyoyog

Joeyoyog Member

i am a rank and i was teleported back up with my friend it was 2 weeks ago so maybe its new... still trolly and annoying :D

4. MaticMaster

MaticMaster Member

idk if cubecraft nows this but i know what you mean now hope cubecraft sees this