Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImRav

Aug 26, 2015
Faro
Staff, I need help, i will rank-up to lapiz but i dont remember The Things: Adress, Zip Code And Another Things i need help Fast... Pls :c

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
We cannot help off of that basis because your address/zip code is your personal information on where you're situated.

If you forgot your own address or zip code, it's best to ask your mum/dad. xD

Reactions: johnyestaloca

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
MrRav_24 we can't know your address nor your zip code. That's private information. Ask a family member to fill that out for you.

ImRav

Aug 26, 2015
Faro
Yeah, But I Put In Correct Order And He Sad: You Cannot because you failed our required fraud checks...

I Need Help

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Yeah, But I Put In Correct Order And He Sad: You Cannot because you failed our required fraud checks...

I Need Help
Just because it says fraud checks doesn't mean you forgot the adress and zip, and tbh you should know your own adress and zip.

Now, about the fraud checks... try calling your credit card company and allow the purchse to go through. Or you should get an email when you attempted to make the purchase and it says accept or decline, just hit accept :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom