1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RANK / RANGO

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Damirraptor, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damirraptor

Damirraptor Member

I buy the diamond rank 2 months ago and today i sing up in the web page because i report hacks and give suggestion and on the website does not appear to have rank. I would like to know any solution to this problem or know if it is normal not to the range displayed on the website.

Bye

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hace 2 meses compre el
    rango diamante y hoy me registre en la página web para reportar hacks y dar sugerencias y no me aparece que tenga rango. Me gustaría saber alguna solución para resolver este problema o sabes si es normal que no aparezca el rango en la página web.

Adios

2. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Currently, you do not have your in-game rank on the website, unless you are a staff member. It's normal that you do not have the rank on our forums, but don't forget, you still have them awesome perks in-game! If you require more information on this subject, feel free to start a conversation with me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.