Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
Hide and Seek is my favourite minigame on this server. However after playing each map a few times, it's gets easy to remember where the better or more obvious hiding places are. For example, the places where there is a single block missing in a section of the same block, like a hole in the gravel in Mines or a missing block in the stack of bookcases in Library.

What I suggest is to make something that will randomise this missing block places so no-one will be able to memorise where these hiding places are. This could probably be done just with redstone rather than needing an extra plugin. A random selector could activate different command blocks to replace a block with air, each time a map is loaded.

ItIsMe99

Jan 15, 2015
I think this is a good idea, might be hard to implement but will certainly help with maps such as mines where it's easy to memorize where everything should be.
Especially with Mines. I could count on one hand the number of matches I've played there where everyone was not found.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really like your idea. :)
I don´t play Hide and Seek often but when I play it I tend to hide at the same places. A bit of variation would be fun.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I agree 100% with this. I think some time in the future we'll be getting new H&S maps, but even if we added 500 new maps, it'd only be a matter of time before the spots in those maps are memorized too.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I love the idea too, especially because most Seekers already know where I'm hiding when playing the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom