Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AllesAlex

Dec 13, 2014
Random Kit

This would be an option, and will randomly choose a kit that you already bought.
Could be an option for every minigame.
I can already think of some challenges that would be fun with this feature.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, have a nice day!

Reactions: ModernRevolution

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Just a little bump before this thread goes to the second page and dies, this is a very good suggestion for those who want a challenge or want to have some fun with their friends. Rather than spamming the tank or archer kits every time you start a game, you could randomize it and get a totally unexpected kit :)

AllesAlex

Dec 13, 2014
Just a little bump before this thread goes to the second page and dies, this is a very good suggestion for those who want a challenge or want to have some fun with their friends. Rather than spamming the tank or archer kits every time you start a game, you could randomize it and get a totally unexpected kit :)

Indeed, and thank you! :)
What do you think about this? @OrangeGrapeEater

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think this feature would be a good addition to the server, however right now both of the owners are caught up in fixing bugs and this idea isn't too important server-wise. I suggest you shelve this idea for a while, and bring it up in a month or two when most of the bugs have been taken care of and the owners can think about adding little things like this.

Reactions: Sophie

AllesAlex

Dec 13, 2014
I think this feature would be a good addition to the server, however right now both of the owners are caught up in fixing bugs and this idea isn't too important server-wise. I suggest you shelve this idea for a while, and bring it up in a month or two when most of the bugs have been taken care of and the owners can think about adding little things like this.

Alright! I'll do it! :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
They already would prioritise bugs rather than new additions. @halothe23 opinion?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom