Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
so i actually took a 6 day break..............(im back

Alot of things change....cubecraft updated to 1.9.....more eggwars maps.........

So my question is.......Is teaming on SOLO eggwars baneable??? I hope so........ (because whats the point of making solo eggwars if people are goin to team

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Teaming at the moment isn't bannable. The punishment is a kick from the game, but that only works when a staff member sees you teaming ingame. So yes, it is not allowed, but no there isn't a (real/good) punishment for it yet. In my opinion they should make it bannable, because I'm pretty sure crossteaming in Team SkyWars is also bannable..

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Teaming at the moment isn't bannable. The punishment is a kick from the game, but that only works when a staff member sees you teaming ingame. So yes, it is not allowed, but no there isn't a (real/good) punishment for it yet. In my opinion they should make it bannable, because I'm pretty sure crossteaming in Team SkyWars is also bannable..
Oh...

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
0.o ok so i get it now they make solo egg wars so it can harder for pros to win???

What im trying to say is why make solo eggwars if people are goin to team

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
0.o ok so i get it now they make solo egg wars so it can harder for pros to win???

What im trying to say is why make solo eggwars if people are goin to team
Define "pros". Because if you're a pro you should be able to protect your egg by your self and win by your self just as easy and team skywars if not easier. If people team obviously a punishment will be dealt out. The punishment is still being determined as far as I've read. But, the purpose of solo is to bring a new gameplay option the ability to not have some dude come take all your stuff and refuse to get off the iron gen you were trying to stand on.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom