Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Hey,I would like to know if i still get copyright issues if i put music really low...... and btw my YT is EzMelon_PVP i haven't had the chance to upload alot of skywars videos because its hard to play skywars when you have to use 2 mouses (one i cant move the other one i cant place blocks) but i will be getting a good mouse soon

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Hey,I would like to know if i still get copyright issues if i put music really low...... and btw my YT is EzMelon_PVP i haven't had the chance to upload alot of skywars videos because its hard to play skywars when you have to use 2 mouses (one i cant move the other one i cant place blocks) but i will be getting a good mouse soon

I'm not sure bit I think you do. Just use music from ItsATrapYT or NoCopyRightSounds ;)

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
If you do not have legal rights to the visuals or audio, then you cannot monetize the video.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I think you shouldn't deal with copyrighted songs. If the author copyrighted the song, or if the author reported you for usage without permission, you can get a copyright strike, which means you cannot monetize your videos (make money from them). Your channel can also be closed if you get 3 copyright strikes. (I think)
The best way is to use the music / sounds that are not copyrighted.
You can find some here:
https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/collections.php
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈