Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! (Explain Why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
Hello!
My suggestion is to add "Quests" or "Missions". This would be Daily and Weekly quests you can conplete. Different quests gives different rewards depending on the quest itself. Rewards could be Experience, Points and Cubelets!

It could either be different ones for each gamemode, OR mixed for different gamemodes.

I think that there are cons and pros for both options, however I will let the community state this themself.

This should be used as a "Base" suggestion. Details should come from the community and replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
For which specific platform are you suggesting this, if I may ask? There are already daily ‘quests’ on the Java network that provide you with plenty of nice rewards such as cubelets, et cetera. All of these quests are already spread out over the different games. ;)

If this is about Bedrock, I can’t say much because I don’t play it at all. Although, I’m sure it would be nice to have daily quests on there as well!

I like the idea of weekly quests though. They could provide the players with much better rewards, but of course, be more difficult to do.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
For which specific platform are you suggesting this, if I may ask? There are already daily ‘quests’ on the Java network that provide you with plenty of nice rewards such as cubelets, et cetera. All of these quests are already spread out over the different games. ;)

If this is about Bedrock, I can’t say much tbecause I don’t play it at all. Although, I’m sure it would be nice to have daily quests on there as well!

I like the idea of weekly quests though. They could provide the players with much better rewards, but of course, be more difficult to do.
There is? I must have completely missed that then. My bad.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom