1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions to admins about Factions

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by TimeInter, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeInter

TimeInter Member

Sorry my english, i do the same message on spanish. If you dont understand pls tell me and i try to write better.

Hello i have some questions:

1. I live very very very far about the spawn, will you (admins) reset map of factions and i loose al my things?
    2. I am going to do many things on server if i can, for example a iron farm the Iron Towers i want to know if you reset the map
    3. I know i can claim on overworld, Nether and The End, but are there a limit for claim or not, if there are a limit of claim for example 10 chunks, the claim share with nether and overworld or not?

SPANISH

1. Vivo muy muy lejos del spawn y me gustaría saber si reseteais el mapa de faction y si perdere todas mis cosas
    2. Quiero hacer muchas cosas, cosas complejas como por ejemplo las iron towers que llevan mucho tiempo de trabajo y quiero saber si vais a resetear el mapa.
    3. Puedo hacer claim en el mundo normal, en el nether y en el the end pero hay un limite de claim, y si hay un limite por ejemplo de 10 chunks, se comparte ese limite con las diferentes dimensiones?

2. SubSub

SubSub Member

Playing minecraft.
    ¢̨̧̓̉ͬ͊̏ͨͩ͡҉̘̲͕̹̳͇̳̰̗͙͙͖̱̟̙̞ͅ ̧ͫ̅ͯ̈́͂̍̍ͣͨ͛ͦ̾
    for number three: you can claim land in all dimensions (the nether and the end) SPANISH para el número tres: usted puede reclamar la tierra en todas las dimensiones (el nether y el End). Also can you please stop posting threads?

3. Masouri

Masouri Member

Lock plz and @Timelnter dont ask the same question in a different thread

4. SubSub

SubSub Member

Playing minecraft.
    ¢̨̧̓̉ͬ͊̏ͨͩ͡҉̘̲͕̹̳͇̳̰̗͙͙͖̱̟̙̞ͅ ̧ͫ̅ͯ̈́͂̍̍ͣͨ͛ͦ̾
  5. TimeInter

TimeInter Member

Sorry i dont do again, but whats is the meaning of locked? Locked to close the thread?

6. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

There isn't a map reset planned at the moment so feel free to build and there isn't a limit to the amount of land you can claim but I'd be careful with the amount of power I have. Thread locked. (Also that means no one else will be able to reply to it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.