1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QUESTION

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by _Manoo_, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Manoo_

_Manoo_ Member

Im SO pissed right now. There is theese hackers (BjarneHero88 (who i got muted, but STILL isnt muted, got told he was going to be muted last saturday or sunday) and HerreHero13) and 5 times now they have CLEARLY hacked, i have no recording software, they did someone for half an hour, it was easy to see, i have reported them SOOOO many times, diffrent days with /report. BUT "NO" one comes at all, why dosent mods or admins come when i do /report. I am so tired of getting killed of them cause of their anti knockback.... I would like someone to come on kit pvp 2 right now if you see this right now.... they are still here :[

2. _Manoo_

_Manoo_ Member

3. _Manoo_

_Manoo_ Member

4. _Manoo_

_Manoo_ Member

5. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

Okay, first of all we cannot respond to every /report we're only human and we also have other stuff to do. The video of bjarnehero88 was posted under an hour ago. Not every staff can be available at every minute of the day, i feel like people forget we have lives also (most of us.)
    As you can see here: https://bans.cubecraftgames.net/?username=BjarneHero13 i have both banned and muted BjarneHero13, therefore it isn't our fault if the system glitches and they can still get in/speak. I will reban and remute. There is no need to make a big dead out of it, there are loads of recoding software out there i'm sure you're able to get one if you really want to help /report is 0% help. If you really want someone banned my advice would be to find a recording software that works (bandicam works perf) and upload to youtube then post a link in "report a player" if you see someone who is meant to be banmed, simply message me and i will reban.

If you have any more questions please feel free to private message me and i will answer to the best of my ability.

~Locked as there is no further discussion to be made (inbox me if you feel there is.)

Iselciour and BlueMoon475 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.