1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Factions, only the admins can answer me

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by TimeInter, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeInter

TimeInter Member

Hello, first one sorry for my English level, i will do the same message on spanish. If you dont understand pls tell me and i will try to write better.

ENGLISH

I have some questions about Factions Map:

1. I want to know if you reset the map frecuently or not, and if the answer it's yes i want know if you reset all the map or reset just a range of blocks. I answer that because i am going to do many things on server, things like The Iron Towers (link) and its very very complex to build and i dont want to lose it.

2. I know i can claim on Overworld, Nether and The End, but Do I have a limit to claim or not? If the answer it's YES so i want know the limit on blocks or chunks and if that limit shares on differents dimensions or not.

SPANISH

1. Me gustaria saber si reseteas el mapa con frecuencia o no, y si la respuesta es si pues quiero saber si reseteas todo el mapa o solo un rango de bloques. Pregunto esto porque voy a hacer varias cosas en el servidor, cosas como Las Iron Towers (link) y es muy muy complicado de construir y no me gustaria perderlo.

2. Se que puedo hacer claim en el Overworld, Nether y The End, pero ¿tengo un límite para hacer claim o no? Si la respuesta es SI pues quiero saber el limite en bloques o chunks y tambien quiero saber si el limite se comparte con las diferentes dimensiones o no.

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

An answer to your first question:
    The map does not get reset, as the uproar that it would cause would be chaotic.
    An answer to your second question:
    If you do /f f, you can see the total power of your faction, and doing /f p will show your individual power. For every 1 power that you get, you can claim a little bit of free land. Your power will cap at 10, but if you invite more players, their power will increase your faction's power, and thus you can claim even more land :) Just remember though that you will lose 2 power from your faction if you die in any way at all, so be careful :)

3. TimeInter

TimeInter Member

Thank you very much :D

4. Masouri

Masouri Member

Lock Plz....

5. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

Answered, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.