Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrAniman2

Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered Block Wars mini game and I must say at first it seemed quite interesting game to play with fellow Minecraft builders but then after first few games we discovered major bug (apparently known for a while) when in building phase you can glitch into enemy teams side and make their life quite hard. I have played around 20 games and most of the time someone from enemy team was destroying our defences or blocking exit from spawn. I have rec probably more than 20 players who did that... :/ (of course I won't wast my time to report them all...)

So I would like to ask you guys do you really enjoy this game as it is at the moment? Why developers haven't done anything about it?
I'm sorry but at the moment this game is not enjoyable for us anymore... I'm sure this is well known bug and don't need to be reported since in almost every game there is someone doing it...

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I can't understand wich bug you are mentioning. Maybe if you can show us your video we (or atleast I), will be able to understand what you try show.

I personally don't see any bugs in the gamemode. Maybe you happened to face the same people over and over as BlockWars isn't THE most popular game. That could be why it happened every game according to you.

Apart from the bug, I love this minigame when playing with friends as I don't see a ny bugs.
Only if the autobalance would be removed the minigame would be perfect in my opinion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
He means this.
Pretty sure Developers are trying to fix it since they're already aware of it.
Not sure how low this is on their to do list. There are many other bugs which probably have more priority than this currently.
All we can do is hope that it gets fixed ASAP.

Not really a BlockWars player.

Reactions: MrAniman2

MrAniman2

Apr 24, 2017
I can't understand wich bug you are mentioning. Maybe if you can show us your video we (or atleast I), will be able to understand what you try show.

I personally don't see any bugs in the gamemode. Maybe you happened to face the same people over and over as BlockWars isn't THE most popular game. That could be why it happened every game according to you.

Apart from the bug, I love this minigame when playing with friends as I don't see a ny bugs.
Only if the autobalance would be removed the minigame would be perfect in my opinion.

Dotsy perfectly showed how it's done...
And this is how it looks from my perspective: https://imgur.com/a/zCJ0z (sorry for the small size but these 2 examples still should give you an idea what I'm talking about)

I believe this could be fixed easily just by changing wall material to bedrock...not sure why it's not done yet :/

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered Block Wars mini game and I must say at first it seemed quite interesting game to play with fellow Minecraft builders but then after first few games we discovered major bug (apparently known for a while) when in building phase you can glitch into enemy teams side and make their life quite hard. I have played around 20 games and most of the time someone from enemy team was destroying our defences or blocking exit from spawn. I have rec probably more than 20 players who did that... :/ (of course I won't wast my time to report them all...)

So I would like to ask you guys do you really enjoy this game as it is at the moment? Why developers haven't done anything about it?
I'm sorry but at the moment this game is not enjoyable for us anymore... I'm sure this is well known bug and don't need to be reported since in almost every game there is someone doing it...
Getting through the wall has been an issue for abit from holes to simply hack flying oddly enough ive never had any of these issues except hack flying

The reason its not fixed yet is the devs take forever because theres so few compared to the amount of workload they have and on top of that their personal lives

MrAniman2

Apr 24, 2017
Getting through the wall has been an issue for abit from holes to simply hack flying oddly enough ive never had any of these issues except hack flying

The reason its not fixed yet is the devs take forever because theres so few compared to the amount of workload they have and on top of that their personal lives

It's hard for me to believe you have never experienced this issue. I just played 4 more games and in 3 of them people were glitching like it would be primary task of the game... in last game even 5 enemy team players were blocking/breaking our team defences.

Seeing that multiple maps have different wall materials I believe it wouldn't be hard to change it to bedrock to prevent players form glitching.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom