You'll be testing our newest content that will reach thousands of players through the Bedrock Marketplace!
Description of QA role
- You will be testing Marketplace content before it will be released on the Marketplace.
- Finding flaws in the gameplay, world conversion bugs or giving feedback on improving player experience.
- Join QA-sessions with others to test multiplayer content.
- Complete the tasks set by project leads.
- Time commitment is important, we aim for 2/3 pieces of original CubeCraft content tested a week (Aiming at 2/3hours)
- Need the minimum age of 16.
- Able to sign an NDA - if you're under 18, you will require parental consent. Ensure this is okay before applying!
- Own Bedrock Minecraft.
- Be able to join calls & talk with other QA members.
- Provide clear and precise constructive feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Role-model: As a staff member, you will be looked up to by other community members.
- Open-minded personality and team player, you get on well with others.
- Strong knowledge of user experience. (How a user would approach a product).
- Be able to work individually, but also as a team.
- English writing & speaking skills.
- Actively work in progressing our processes and use initiative.
- Will have a QA rank on Discord and the forums.
- To thank you for your volunteering we are also willing to write a job reference.
- Already worked as a quality assurance member.
- History of concisely reporting exploits and bugs within our network or outside the network.
- Not afraid of giving constructive and creative feedback!
- Good understanding of Marketplace.
- Good understanding of the Bedrock systems.
What to include in your application
- Bedrock username:
- Discord username and tag:
- How old are you? (Minimum 16+ to apply)
- What timezone & country you live in:
- English level of writing:
- English level of speaking:
- Time spend on Bedrock per week:
- Past experience as quality assurance member:
- Have you ever been punished by CubeCraft or any large Minecraft server? If so Explain:
- Have any experience in giving constructive feedback?:
- Give an example you have worked effectively as a team:
- Anything else:
To apply for this position, use the questions given above and apply here by starting a new thread.