Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a QuakeCraft store

• Total voters

Nielswerf001

Feb 13, 2015
Hi,
I saw on other servers that have the QuakeCraft minigame that you can buy different guns (Example: longer range, wider spread etc.) and here we don't have a quakecraft shop. Would this be a possibility?

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
I don't think this would happen. Even though I am a quakecraft player not many other people play it. If quakecraft was to get popular then they may look into upgrading it. But for now I don't think this may happen.

Reactions: Elphios

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I really want this in quakecraft, even just a bit of cosmetics.
It's so fast paced and fun.

I don't think this would happen. Even though I am a quakecraft player not many other people play it. If quakecraft was to get popular then they may look into upgrading it. But for now I don't think this may happen.
That's the thing, unless they start giving other minigames a bit more attention then they won't get anymore popular and will eventually not be played that much at all.

Reactions: Colourlight

Nielswerf001

Feb 13, 2015
I really want this in quakecraft, even just a bit of cosmetics.
It's so fast paced and fun.

That's the thing, unless they start giving other minigames a bit more attention then they won't get anymore popular and will eventually not be played that much at all.
Wich is why i made the poll.

Reactions: Colourlight

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Tbh...All of the minigames in the arcade don't have stores either and it wouldn't be fair on other players, But its still a good idea.

Nielswerf001

Feb 13, 2015
a Poll doesn't work like a petition. It could get 20 million +1 votes, but it could still not be added.
I was just saying what I think of this suggestion. :>
I know, but if a lot of people like it i think the chance would be bigger don't u think?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom