1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pvp Logging Question and Suggestion

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by eshuren1, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

Ok this is just a quick question but for many people this may be helpful. What is considered PvP Logging? For instance sometimes I go into the pvp arena with potions and kill a specific guy like an assassin for his stuff and then I immediately go back to my island. Then all of that guys' friends say that I'm a pvp logger even though they never got the chance to pot up or attack me. Also too, If you're carrying a lot of good stuff and you see a guy with potions on and diamond armor, whats your first reaction... DO /IS H!!!!! You never want to loose your stuff so I feel that the best way to stop a pvp logger is by adding a "pvp timer" such that FOR ONLY those in the designated pvp area, if you are tagged in pvp, the only way to return to spawn or your island is to not be tagged in pvp. The "tag" should only last like 3 seconds but its a great way for people to not pvp log. So, for everyone out there, feel free to comment on what you think of this but I think that this timer would really help out everyone and it would stop the arguments (Even if you log out while tagged and all your stuff drops, this will make that person rage about loosing their stuff but hey! It's their fault for pvp logging :p)

2. Maceshank

Maceshank Member

PLAYING CCG!!! XD :D
    I think that is a great idea! I have played on other skyblock servers that have this idea implemented and the staff and members love it because it reduces pvp loggers!

3. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  4. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Typically PvP tags last around 15-20 seconds. (experience from other servers) That way if you are running for 1 min, and then do "/is h" You won't be considered a "pvP" logger because you hacn't been fighting for the past 15sec - 1min.

5. eshuren1

eshuren1 Member

Yeah but what if theres this one troll who just wont stop tagging you and when he dies he just runs straight from the spawn to you and tags you again...

Snap likes this.
  6. Extreme Cookie

Extreme Cookie Member

eshuren1 you pvp log all the time.

7. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.