Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
I've read too many posts about people begging CCG to revert to 1.8. I got some bad news for you:
It ain't going to happen.

We all know the real reason you guys want to back to 1.8 is because of the PVP changes. I'm in the same boat as all of you. 1.9 combat is not my cup of tea, and I prefer pre-1.9 combat.

So many of you guys are making pointless threads about switching back to 1.8 when you should be posting about removing cool down times. The developers have the option to make PVP the same as 1.8 in 1.9. Why they won't do it? I don't know. Maybe you should create threads about why the developers don't listen to their player base. It will certainly do more to get 1.8 combat back than posting "bring back 1.8" posts

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
Try to said to that people.
You keep telling people the server won't downgrade to 1.8. We both know what the thread creator is trying to say (that they want 1.8 pvp). However, I offer them advice on how to get what they want(tell developers to remove cool downs) rather than just telling everyone who doesn't like the change to "Just deal with it..."

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
As I suggested 163719103839110 days ago already, the staff should make a simple list of suggestions that have been suggested several times and put the status behind it.

example:

Better friend System - Suggested and is been worked on.

Make 2 different lobbies with both 1.8 and 1.9 - Suggested and won't happen, CubeCraft will stay in 1.9

More Gadgets - Suggested and will be added soon.

Ect ect.

This will probably reduce the amount of useless threads. :p

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I've read too many posts about people begging CCG to revert to 1.8. I got some bad news for you:
It ain't going to happen.

We all know the real reason you guys want to back to 1.8 is because of the PVP changes. I'm in the same boat as all of you. 1.9 combat is not my cup of tea, and I prefer pre-1.9 combat.

So many of you guys are making pointless threads about switching back to 1.8 when you should be posting about removing cool down times. The developers have the option to make PVP the same as 1.8 in 1.9. Why they won't do it? I don't know. Maybe you should create threads about why the developers don't listen to their player base. It will certainly do more to get 1.8 combat back than posting "bring back 1.8" posts
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who actually likes the cool-down. Once you learn to use it, it will be way better than the 1.8 pvp, since it's no longer about who can click the fastest, but more about the strategy and timing.

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
Once you learn to use it, it will be way better than the 1.8 pvp
I've learned to use it. I've come to the verdict that its annoying and slow paced. I still think 1.8 style combat is better.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom