1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Minecraft

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Amazingdreww, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Amazingdreww

Amazingdreww Member

I have 2 problems. First problem being that every time that I want to play minecraft, I have to log in. When I try to log in, it says that I have the wrong password (which I dont). So I wait a little longer and try again, eventually I can get in but when i try to click the server, it says that I have been timed out so I have to log out and try logging back in again. Eventually I get to where I need to but after about 10 minutes of logging in.

Second problem is when I am in eggwars, I pick the game that I want to play (Ex, Kingdom), and when it loads, I try to pick a team, when the menu pops up, I can only see the teams with people already in it. So if no one is in that game and I am in it alone, I wont be able to see any teams at all. The team menu is blank until I try clicking and thats when it shows only the team that I have selected only. None others.

Please help because I love playing Minecraft and I would love it even more without these problems!!

Thank you.

2. amgjmg

amgjmg Member

Click the blank boxes in the team selection menu. Empty teams show up as blank boxes. For problem 1, try saving your login info, and if there is a box that says keep me logged in, check the box.

3. Amazingdreww

Amazingdreww Member

When I play with my friends, they say that they can see the colors for teams and that its not blank. And I do save my password but it kicks me out.

4. iGamingMango

iGamingMango Member

Existing
    find the Minecraft installer and run it, there should be an option called 'heal' or 'fix'. This should fix any problems and if that doesn't work just do what @amgjmg said.

5. Amazingdreww

Amazingdreww Member

Where can I find that minecraft installer?

6. iGamingMango

iGamingMango Member

Existing
    on the official Minecraft website

7. MooTa_YT

MooTa_YT Member

second problem is so weird hmm @YounB might help better with that. the 1st problem what I always get too, what I do is just wait and put the email and password.

8. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    Also, from the sounds of it, you could also be having internet issues but I can't be sure about that.

9. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    If i remember right there isnt, unless you log out of the ACCOUNT or sometimes login at another location it should be a one and done deal

10. Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth Member

Okay so, as I saw no one answer this question. I have to say the problem is because you play in 1.11 version. Just rty to play on the server with 1.9 or 1.10 version. 1.8 too (only Eggwars and Skywars)

11. KronosReeper

KronosReeper Member

Not dying.
    1.11 is buggy, try 1.9.X or 1.10.X and the second bug won't be a problem anymore.

12. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    For the first problem you have, is there a chance that you tried logging into your account countless times? (Meaning you tried to log into Minecraft with a wrong password a lot.) If you have been doing that, then every password you put in will be considered 'wrong' even if you request for a password reset. The reason why this is doing this is simply because minecraft is trying to protect your account.

As for the second problem, this has been reported in the past. This glitch only occurs in 1.11 so in the meantime, try staying in 1.10 or 1.9. This glitch will happen to all minigames that require a team selection in 1.11.

13. jollow250

jollow250 Member

Home Page:
    well there is 2 parts to this
    for the first part do you have some sort of security/safety program installed such as "McAfee"
    the second part is because you have been trying the password for too long and mojang has a lock down for about 10 - 15 minutes so instead of logging out and restarting Minecraft just wait a bit and it will work so that part of the first one is solved but the first part isn't a sure way because we have no way of seeing you type your password or even knowing what it is [excluding hackers and stalkers :confused1:]
    this is an already known 1.11 bug for the server