Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Ok, so I´ve been reading some of the last threads about cubecraft's problems and I´ve seen that @Foodyling has replied to them explaining things in a really correct way. He said that jr devs are unexperienced and need to learn a lot so they can actually work on a project, and that devs can´t be constantly working.

If so, why is he developer and moderator? OMG. @Foodyling, how are you supposed to develop games and stuff for cubecraft if you do also want to ban, help the community with their problems, manage the network, etc. I think you should reflect on resigning from mod and take care of just one thing, DEVELOP.
Remember, who focuses upon everything has, in fact, no focus.

Oh, and how did you get that moderator rank without being helper? I think that it's really unfair that you had got moderator just because you are developer, and because you were part of the staff team.

There is a possibility that I have just messed up and that I have understood nothing from the beginning, but I just wanted to share my opinion.

More than 1000 players want to help the community by being moderator, and they should also have a chance.
I´m sure that you are an amazing developer and I really want to see your work (if I haven't seen it yet).
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?
btw, if someone is reading this, I don´t really want to be mod, but I´ve seen no work from Foodyling as a mod and I think that some poeple would work better.

Last edited:

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Just an FYI Foody is always multi tasking, he's very active on assassination looking out for hackers and at the same time develops, and as much as I've known Foody, been in calls with him, etc. he has never said anything about the JR devs

Reactions: TeoVolcano

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Ok, so I´ve been reading some of the last threads about cubecraft's problems and I´ve seen that @Foodyling has replied to them explaining things in a really correct way. He said that jr devs are unexperienced and need to learn a lot so they can actually work on a project, and that devs can´t be constantly working.

If so, why is he developer and moderator? OMG. @Foodyling, how are you supposed to develop games and stuff for cubecraft if you do also want to ban, help the community with their problems, manage the network, etc. I think you should reflect on resigning from mod and take care of just one thing, DEVELOP.

Oh, and how did you get that moderator rank without being helper? I think that it's really unfair that you had got moderator just because you are developer, and because you were part of the staff team.

There is a possibility that I have just messed up and that I have understood nothing from the beginning, but I just wanted to share my opinion.

More than 1000 players want to help the community by being moderator, and they should also have a chance.
I´m sure that you are an amazing developer and I really want to see your work (if I haven't seen it yet).
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? Everyone replying to this thread will get a like (if you give your opinion) :=)
btw, if someone is reading this, I don´t really want to be mod, but I´ve seen no work from Foodyling as a mod and I think that some poeple would work better.

B

Britney Spears

Just an FYI Foody is always multi tasking, he's very active on assassination looking out for hackers and at the same time develops, and as much as I've known Foody, been in calls with him, etc. he has never said anything about the JR devs

Thats true , and i think that he's moderator just to help when there are almost no staff members online and stuff. but thats just what i think and he is doing his job pretty well in my opinion so there is nothing to worry about :)

Reactions: TeoVolcano

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
So I see you've made a thread to complain about a very hardworking and dedicated member of our staff :) Foodyling is very capable of helping and interacting with the community whilst also spending plenty of his time developing for the server. The helper position is basically a step before mod to show responsibility and capability to handle such a position, and while he did not have the helper position, he proved himself. In my opinion that's a very good reason as to why he did not have to go through the helper process.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Foody is a great guy and he fully deserves moderator rank. It's up to the staff who will become a mod and who won't. We do offer anyone a chance to become staff, which is by applying for helper. By making a helper application we can see whether you would be suitable for the job or not. Foodyling proved himself to be an amazing staff member showing capability to handle a position like moderator too, rather than only being a developer.

- Locked.

Reactions: Cyan and Mama Serk

Foodyling

Dec 25, 2015
As a developer, I am compensated monetarily for my services, whereas staffing is merely volunteer work on my behalf. My role as moderator is a qualification deeming I am competent enough to make just punishments whilst in-game towards misbehaved players, it is not meant to be a larger position than that. I decline your request to resign from my moderator position due to your lack of insight on the situation.

I went through a rigorous and anxiety-chalked application process to even earn being a developer here. I have a legally binding contract providing CubeCraft Games with development services, unlike any of normal players; I am here to stay. I went through a modified version of the helper application process to receive the moderator rank, as I already had permission to punish players but refrained from doing so without consent from the head administrator.

That does not guarantee that even a fraction of those players are viable staff members with valid qualifications for the role. Additionally, creating unsubstantiated numbers for terms of an argument is a terrible tactic.

thx bb

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?
I´ve seen no work from Foodyling as a mod and I think that some poeple would work better.
My thoughts are you lack adequate insight within my life to begin making assertions or decisions. The argument "I did not see it, therefore it did not happen" is also a invalid unsubstantiated tactic. You have also lacked seeing various other staff members interact with the community (even despite frequent activity), but that is not grounds for concluding they are inactive. Additionally, there are other staff members that are not as active as I, yet my conjecture is that you have chosen to attack me on the grounds I stand out from the majority with my numerous positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom