1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Please Answer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by XxEliseDoesPvpxX, Jul 26, 2016.

1. XxEliseDoesPvpxX

XxEliseDoesPvpxX Member

is shut up a bad word in egg wars, cause im being accused and threatened to mute for false things, like i said something i shouldnt have once, but then im being told to be muted for saying shut up...and i think that that is allowed.

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    If you're having a reason for saying it, then I would allow it, thats only if people are being mean to you. Other than that, if you're just saying because of nothing, it seems rude.

Its not an instant mute, you need 2 warnings.

Btw, this is the incorrect location for a support thread, next time please create one here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35

This forum section is for suggestion for the server only.

3. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    You could always ignore them, some players provoke others for reactions just to satisfy their sadistic needs.
    (Feeding the troll)
    You do not need to go along with it. Apologize once for saying something you shouldn't have and leave it be.

It's often said that if you tell someone not to do something, they will do it.
    If they continue provoking/harassing you, warn them (2 to 3 times) with screenshot proof and report them here.

4. DontYouDare

DontYouDare Mod Staff Member Moderator

We mute players when they're swearing and have got at least two warnings. I wouldn't consider shut up as swearing when you're just defending yourself, though the best thing to do is to just ignore those players , most of the time they're just trying to get a reaction out of you.

When they're harassing you just give them warnings and report them here and we'll take care of player(s) in question:
    https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Hopefully, this answers your question , if not you can always contact me by starting a conversation with me or by just replying to this thread ;)