• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
I'm really mad because of the bugs, glitches, lagg (not always laggy), hackers and campers. People are camping and just shooting at you while building. In the video of @BenGewoonMike you'll understand what i mean. (Link:
)
Too many hackers, staff doing nothing. I didn't see @ThijsBeertje for like 5 months, not on the forums or ingame. I'll only be online to record video's or play with friends sometimes. I don't know if i'll leave or not.
My friends:
@TeovoTeovo
@hgbf
@Roebahn
@telegamer
@GemmieYT
@HelloItsMeGijs
@JustInStyle
@TheJeroenGames
@Moooofin
@AnmazingAdsome
Sorry if i forgot you! Maybe bye.

Reactions: Moooofin

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'm really mad because of the bugs, glitches, lagg (not always laggy), hackers and campers. People are camping and just shooting at you while building. In the video of @BenGewoonMike you'll understand what i mean. (Link:
)
Too many hackers, staff doing nothing. I didn't see @ThijsBeertje for like 5 months, not on the forums or ingame. I'll only be online to record video's or play with friends sometimes. I don't know if i'll leave or not.
My friends:
@TeovoTeovo
@hgbf
@Roebahn
@telegamer
@GemmieYT
@HelloItsMeGijs
@JustInStyle
@TheJeroenGames
@Moooofin
@AnmazingAdsome
Sorry if i forgot you! Maybe bye.
Bye... :( Ima miss you

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I hope to see you back on Cube soon :P I'm getting pretty bored with all the bugs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom