Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be private servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
So, kind of like Mineplex how it has a private server. How about cubecraft having its own private servers? For all gamemodes?

I've always wanted to be able to play a game of eggwars with my PvP Clan. (Stupid Advertisement: Go to NeroxGroup.weebly.com for more info about the clan) And it would be great to be able to do that. to see who is the strongest.

But I also don't want it to be for a rank. I do not have a rank, and sadly don't have any plans to get one any time soon. I just don't have the money right now. Adding this feature while adding the ability to vote at no rank in private games, or the host to have the choice of what the items are. Also add a few new things to vote on in private games. To spice it up a bit.

Have it in your hotbar when you join the server. use commands such as /invite or /accept.

Please,
Noobusation the noob.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
So, kind of like Mineplex how it has a private server. How about cubecraft having its own private servers? For all gamemodes?

I've always wanted to be able to play a game of eggwars with my PvP Clan. (Stupid Advertisement: Go to NeroxGroup.weebly.com for more info about the clan) And it would be great to be able to do that. to see who is the strongest.

But I also don't want it to be for a rank. I do not have a rank, and sadly don't have any plans to get one any time soon. I just don't have the money right now. Adding this feature while adding the ability to vote at no rank in private games, or the host to have the choice of what the items are. Also add a few new things to vote on in private games. To spice it up a bit.

Have it in your hotbar when you join the server. use commands such as /invite or /accept.

Please,
Noobusation the noob.
There are already 9792853 threads about this...

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
This is already suggested, and maybe it is in the new friend system they're working on. :)

Oh, was it? I hadn't taken much notice.

Also. I hope thats a possibility. but it would take up a lot of space in your friends list. But anyway lets just hope

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
Okay

I just read Suggestions, and thought about /party

So you can have your friends, and your party to use the custom game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom