Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you also want this on the server?

• Total voters

Progamer192

Jul 5, 2015
Belgium
  • I was thinking and I concluded that if you want to play with friends it is hard to get in a same game ( I'm talking about skywars, sg, team skywars, eggwars,...) but if you would add a new command : /ps [IGN] you can join a lobby that is just for friends, the owner of that ps ( private server) needs to have a rank ( I would prefere diamond and above) you can have a lot of fun with this, but I want 1 thing if this is going to get added: you can't gain any points. Why not? Because that would be unfair because you can ask to let you win, gain a motherload of points. What I would like if this gets added is the abilitie to have a mini-console for that ps. What you can the with the console is make a whitelist, so nobuddy will interrupt you while you're playing, choose the game that you are playing, in skywars, vote for the chests, choose what kit you can use in that game, and so on. The possibilities are endless! And if there are ps you won't see that many people in the lobbies, so you will delete some lag spikes!

Let me know what you think

-Progamer192

DavidozNL

Dec 11, 2015

You could easily hire a server of 512MB for $2 (Enough to play with your friends).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom