Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Add.private.games. Please already. Like nobody here doesn’t want it. If you don’t want it. Your lying. I feel like though only people with emerald or higher on java and vip 4 or higher on bedrock could use it. Please add it devs or the admin team. I have been here for YEARS and i know what the cubecraft community likes. Just add private partys and games. I swear to lord that it will bring back so many tryhards and sweats and bring MUCH MUCH MUCH more people to ccg. We all want this. We all need this.

Reactions: ItsSennee

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Private games are already developed implemented, but only staff as far as I know have access to them. It's more of a server space issue rather than a development issue from what I've heard, but it may be more widely usable in the future.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Agree, but I think it should be available to stone rank or higher. Besides, they’re already working on this. Back when among slimes was released they said the private mode on that game was a test to see how the network would handle private games on eggwars, skywars, etc, so it is being worked on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom