Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iSpookz

Jun 30, 2015
Wales, UK
Hey there,

I'm new around here, I'm mainly attracted to the arcade you have going on, Loving it. However personally I've always been a huge fan of prisons. Seems others are too. There are many popular prison servers. They take a long time to make but it does pay off. Maybe consider this for future? :)

Reactions: ranito2

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
CubeCraftGames is mainly a unique based server in my opinion. Adding popular games would remove that title, if you will. It would be best to think of a game on your own and from scratch, rather than using popular games as your basis.
Also, as said above, Prisons has been suggested to be developed many times in the past. :P

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
What about skywars, skyblock, factions, creative, hunger games, speef, TnTrun, kitpvp and seek'n'hide?
This ^^^^
All the time I see suggestions turned down in order to keep CCG "unique" from other servers, and yet almost every gamemode on the server can be found elsewhere anyways.

I would love a prison server to be added, and perhaps tied in with factions :)

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
Prison is a great idea, always being original.
Is like blaming an metal artist because he stole the same music style of another metal artist, like we say in Chile (and sorry me for this expresion) while is the same crap with other flyes is original. Hope you understand.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Okay, perhaps it is not unique, but we can make ours unique, do what no other server has done before.
That's what we do with lots of our stuff, it's what makes us a great network. :)

Reactions: BAD-MON

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Unique is a word which is important to keep in mind while creating a server. The server doesn't necessarily have to be a complete new server with only self-made plugins and a new type of gameplay, if you will. CCG contains things that many other servers do not, yet quite a bit of servers are basically similar. Instead of developing popular game modes and items etc, I would think it would be best to brainstorm and create our own community, instead of looking at other servers to be our basis. As said above, it would be great if we could continue being CCG and not an offspring of popular servers.

iSpookz

Jun 30, 2015
Wales, UK
Going through the comments it seems so biased to make CCG something it's not. Hardly any of the games are unique, with some exceptions of course. If it has been suggested 'millions' of times hopefully they will make it, of such high demand. Prison servers can be so unique and so beneficial to the servers popularity, and even if it's not popular it's something to try. :)

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I'm new around here
Welcome :)
I'd say it's a good idea but one that can be annoying to do as I've seen numerous server which have Prison but are unpopular because of the layout of it and the different rules implemented. Cubecraft is already having a few problems at the moment as we only have one developer and we have some glitches and problems that need fixing such as the Faction reset and adding new things to updates. As you have said it would take a long time to do so if the suggestion is at some point approved I don't see it happening in the near future but it is a good suggestion though.

iSpookz

Jun 30, 2015
Wales, UK
Welcome :)
I'd say it's a good idea but one that can be annoying to do as I've seen numerous server which have Prison but are unpopular because of the layout of it and the different rules implemented. Cubecraft is already having a few problems at the moment as we only have one developer and we have some glitches and problems that need fixing such as the Faction reset and adding new things to updates. As you have said it would take a long time to do so if the suggestion is at some point approved I don't see it happening in the near future but it is a good suggestion though.

Thanks for that!

There is no set date on when I would like this to be done however I would love to see it in future.
Thanks for the comment :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If I got a pound for everytime prisons was suggested...
make-it-rain-cat.jpg

Edward_Train

Jul 16, 2015
So, prison or no prison??? I had been playing on prison servers for a while now waiting for sb, I had beat purple prison

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom