1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prismarine blocks

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Boxoniann, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Boxoniann

Boxoniann Member

I think that prismarine blocks and their equals should add alot more to the island level than what they currently do, since there so rare. As i'm posting this i have 12 prismarine block and 4 sea lanterns which in total give my island only 0.8 levels. That is really bad considering the only way to get these is through non repeatable achievements. 16 bookshelves give the same amount of levels and those are really easy to get. Hope this will be fixed

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I don't think you're supposed to use them for levels. They're more of a decoration block, like quarts :)

Saradabaschi likes this.
  3. Boxoniann

Boxoniann Member

but only 14 blocks? that's not really enough for decoration :D. and if the level gained would increase it would atleast be as a reward because i got them fro completing the industrial farmer challenge. I'm just saying they are rare blocks and should be treated as such

4. EdwardLapLaz

EdwardLapLaz Member

Chocolate brownies
    Home Page:
  5. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Sea lantern is the most beautiful block I have ever seen, so maybe they should be worth at least 0.5 - 1 level each

SamueLogic likes this.