Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Repost of this suggestion I made a year ago: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/price-reduction-for-player-trackers-egg-wars.241810/

Hello everyone!

In EggWars, sometimes the last player is hard to find, either because they are far away or they are hiding (especially in EggWars mega)

The only way to find campers or people who decide to play hide and seek is to buy a player tracker... for 10 diamonds. This doesn't seem right especially in overpowered items mode. The price for trackers doesn't get reduced. The funny part is, player trackers are actually the same price as God Apples (Enchanted Golden Apples) in OP items. I don't see why player trackers are so expensive? At least a small price reduction in OP mode would be great.

Minecraft 2021-06-05 11_05_54 AM.png

Reasons the price should be reduced:

- It's the same price as God Apples in OP mode which makes no sense.
- In other games like Skywars or Survival games, player trackers are a common item found easily.
- It's also the same price as half a set of full iron armor or almost an entire diamond sword in OP mode.

What should the price be instead?

I feel it should only be 5 diamonds In overpowered items. An item so useful and common, shouldn't be the same price as a god apple - the most OP item in the game...

Thank you for your time!

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Agreed, that comparison with God Apples and Player Tracker does not really make sense..
I think this should be done for Java as well, as on Java it costs 10 diamonds like on bedrock.

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I agree that it could be a bit cheaper. It's a useful tool, but it doesn't give as much benefit as a golden apple or a diamond sword. And some players like to play hide and seek

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I dont think 10 diamonds is very expensive, usually only a pass through mid on most maps. I dont think it should be reduced in op because then it would have to be increased for hc, and it kind of makes sense for this item to not change price for each mode as it doesnt really help in pvp

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Repost of this suggestion I made a year ago: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/price-reduction-for-player-trackers-egg-wars.241810/

Hello everyone!

In EggWars, sometimes the last player is hard to find, either because they are far away or they are hiding (especially in EggWars mega)

The only way to find campers or people who decide to play hide and seek is to buy a player tracker... for 10 diamonds. This doesn't seem right especially in overpowered items mode. The price for trackers doesn't get reduced. The funny part is, player trackers are actually the same price as God Apples (Enchanted Golden Apples) in OP items. I don't see why player trackers are so expensive? At least a small price reduction in OP mode would be great.

Reasons the price should be reduced:

- It's the same price as God Apples in OP mode which makes no sense.
- In other games like Skywars or Survival games, player trackers are a common item found easily.
- It's also the same price as half a set of full iron armor or almost an entire diamond sword in OP mode.

What should the price be instead?

I feel it should only be 5 diamonds In overpowered items. An item so useful and common, shouldn't be the same price as a god apple - the most OP item in the game...

Thank you for your time!
In my opinion it should not be worth diamonds, it should be worth gold, why you would have to use 10 diamonds in something that does not benefit you at all and the only thing that works is to track people who are camping.

I complety agree but the diamonds thing I see quite absurd in something that is a tracker, it does not help you to kill anyone or taking advantage using it as pvp and makes the games even longer by having to collect 10 diamonds.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
In my opinion it should not be worth diamonds, it should be worth gold, why you would have to use 10 diamonds in something that does not benefit you at all and the only thing that works is to track people who are camping.

I complety agree but the diamonds thing I see quite absurd in something that is a tracker, it does not help you kill or anything.
I kinda agree, compasses totally aren't OP and there's not really a good reason for it to be so expensive, as I think this could finally be a solution to the amount of campers in Eggwars (especially mega). I personally think 10 gold or 5 diamonds would be great, one of the two.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I kinda agree, compasses totally aren't OP and there's not really a good reason for it to be so expensive, as I think this could finally be a solution to the amount of campers in Eggwars (especially mega). I personally think 10 gold or 5 diamonds would be great, one of the two.
If cube want to make the game more comfortable and dynamic, it should be worth gold, since is not something you use for pvp, it is to track nor are you going to get an advantage that deserves 10 diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom