Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaylaGamer

Apr 10, 2015
Moderators, here with his permission show my map not yet finished (I lack an island center and end) wanted to know if they could add it to the server. The map is called Randomize, Thanks.

Attachments

• 2015-04-09_22.32.49.png
    2015-04-09_22.32.49.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 2015-04-09_22.32.59.png
    2015-04-09_22.32.59.png
    711.3 KB · Views: 141

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The islands aren't all the same size, kinda unfair if you get knocked off a tiny island then the person with the massive island doesn't get knocked off the edge. As Soph said, it does look very similar to biomes with an end and nether island added. The terraforming definitely needs improvement. Overall, there's nothing incredibly special that makes you go "wow" whilst looking at this map, therefore I doubt it will be added.

Reactions: Efcluke94 and Soph

AlaylaGamer

Apr 10, 2015
Honestly if I was guiding biomes but it is not fair to tell me that the islands are very small, because if you look at the map "Pokemon" are still smaller

D

Deleted member 15612

I think it need more details.
  • Create ur own trees
  • Add more details in the stone island part.
  • I think the map is so small
  • You need more space to do the middle island,
Good luck.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Honestly if I was guiding biomes but it is not fair to tell me that the islands are very small, because if you look at the map "Pokemon" are still smaller
I'm not sure what you mean by this, do you mean that in the map "Pokemon" some islands are smaller than others?

The distance between each island is a little awkward, you can see that some islands have 11 block spaces between them and some have like 5 block spaces between them.

AlaylaGamer

Apr 10, 2015
Drew I know, but it reminded me of "Trees" and I love that map because the islands are not so far apart so

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
The islands seem too square and unnatural, as well as poorly detailed and too much like biomes. It most likely isn't going to be added.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I like the idea of a more updated biomes and on a smaller scale, however alot needs improving, everyone has pretty much said what would make this map better. Also you have to cater for gameplay and remember what's fair. The jungle island, person climbs to the top of a huuuge tree, camps the rest of the game till everyone is dead. I like the concept and I think it is something the builders could revamp on a smaller scale. Sorry but can't accept this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom