Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Join a FULL match for premium players?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
This wouldn't actually be against the EULA, but it wouldn't work for most games. Take skywars for example. Each map has a set amount of starting islands and once that number is reached no new players can join.

NinetyEight

Jan 4, 2016
This wouldn't actually be against the EULA, but it wouldn't work for most games. Take skywars for example. Each map has a set amount of starting islands and once that number is reached no new players can join.
Some servers have so that a non-premium in the lobby are kicked once a premium tries to join a full lobby(before the game has started), which would work on here. But I personally think that's quite rude to kick the players. :/

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Take assasins and this feature would really be amazing, as it's extremely annoying to wait 10-30 minutes to join and you could probably make it so the donator just adds up to the 100, so nobody gets kicked..

Reactions: ItzDelano

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Thats what I thought too.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I don't like this be added to SkyWars.. But it would be great if this will be added to EggWars.
Rankks can join full teams.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Would the ranked player be allowed to pick any team he wants to? Or (like in Mineplex) will blue have 5 players every time an extra dude joins?

I still dont think its a good idea tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom