Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGoodname

Oct 6, 2015
The title already spoils it. To me it looks cool to have potions because it will be way harder to kill someone.
This is just my opinion :D let me know your opinion down here :D

Toukiden

Nov 7, 2015
I think it would be cool to say maybe 64 Diamonds for a potion maker to be activated on your island to make potions like speed or jump boost and just strength 1 because 2 is too op, but yeah it would be cool to add that so it can be used like during "late game". Any you would need to use diamonds to make the potions and it takes a while to brew and there needs to be a sort of cool down so its not op but yeah good idea Mr.Goodname :D

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
No, no, no, no, big no, super no, extremely no. this will crash up the gameplay and will make everything too easy. Notch Apples already are fine, Potions added? JUST NOOOO. -1

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
Ore you could just make it super hard to get and once its finally there its also available for everyone.
Like you have to turn an emerald generator on the middle island on with 64 diamonds and then one potion again cost 64 emerald. This would make it fair and almost impossible for a whole team to have potions they will lose in 1 min alive if used. This way you have to battle to get more potions.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Ore you could just make it super hard to get and once its finally there its also available for everyone.
Like you have to turn an emerald generator on the middle island on with 64 diamonds and then one potion again cost 64 emerald. This would make it fair and almost impossible for a whole team to have potions they will lose in 1 min alive if used. This way you have to battle to get more potions.
But then they need to add a new generator and maybe eggwars is gots some bugs and glitches from that update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom