Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Whenever I try to post a picture in my thread I've been trying to make, it gives me the option to browse for a photo, which I do, but then when it begins loading, it just says something along the lines of: error. Picture ***** didn't load. (Not those exact words, but that's the gist of it) Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can solve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
There was a period in time where this happened to alot of people, including me. In my personal experience, with time it worked itself out.. Maybe it was a website bug though? Let's wait for John & Halo to reply.

In the meantime, try copying the photo & then pasting it into the thread, that always seems to work when I reply to threads.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
There was a period in time where this happened to alot of people, including me. In my personal experience, with time it worked itself out.. Maybe it was a website bug though? Let's wait for John & Halo to reply.

In the meantime, try copying the photo & then pasting it into the thread, that always seems to work when I reply to threads.
I liked the old sig better

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom