Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
So I was think about a trading system for vanity items. I'm pretty certain we have left over heads/wardrobe vanity items that we don't need so why not trade them to other people who may need them. This is just a suggestion and I would like to see it implemented Into Cube Craft Games. Thanks for your consideration and taking time to read this.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I guess this would be a good idea, but every hat has each own requirements to unlock them, there aren't many of them which are exactly the same in value.
Some hats have to be unlocked by a rank, some by a level, some by both, et cetera. This would make it very hard to trade.
Plus, you can get the hats much easier which makes the challenge and the whole concept of Cubelets almost useless.

Reactions: MutatedLlama

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
I guess this would be a good idea, but every hat has each own requirements to unlock them, there aren't many of them which are exactly the same in value.
Some hats have to be unlocked by a rank, some by a level, some by both, et cetera. This would make it very hard to trade.
Plus, you can get the hats much easier which makes the challenge and the whole concept of Cubelets almost useless.
Good point, Never thought of dat :l

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
That's okay, I still really like the idea, but we don't want ideas that are good for a moment, but bad for the rest of the future right? :P

Reactions: MutatedLlama
Members Online
Top Bottom