1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Points!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by _Manoo_, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Manoo_

_Manoo_ Member

Today i joined the server and realised i had 0 points... I was told that everyone with more than 100.000 points have gotten their points reset. I myself lost 240.000, if this happend 3 days ago, i wouldve lost 360.000+. The reason? Well the reason was that the ones who had this many points have been farming on skyblock and cause of that has a lot of points. But that has been legal for a LONG time, so that you just one day reset our points, is silly. And the fact that you reset ALL of our points and not just 50% or so we only have 50.000 or something like that. I myself have used hours upon hours on farming and making it bigger, and selling it. I once sold my pumpkins for 2 hours straight, so farming was kinda hard sometimes too. The time ive used on getting redstone and stuff to make this farm, is biiig. And not to think about @ChrisPcraft who have used even longer time on it. And now i just get it ALL taken away from me and the others? without even a warning? Also before i started farming, i had atleast 20.000 points, they are gone too... Ive been on this server for years... This is NOT fair. I dont know is behind this, but i know that a lot of others are complaining, and usually the ones with a lot of points is the donators, and the ones who plays here a lot... what a way to let us down, i hope this was a mistake or is gonna be fixed?

Snap likes this.
  2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.