Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
I was thinking that you could make all of the things donors lost available with points. That way it'll be equal for everyone because everyone has the ability to get points. Like kit pvp higher level kits, world edit, extra plots, SW and SG kits that were lost, and extra item at assassins. This will cause donors to stop raging and let stones have a chance too

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
It's just after the EULA there's no point in kit pvp or creative anymore
most dumb statement. "no point"... only w/e was taken out of creative. seriously. really. derp.
you can buy stuff in Kitpvp. also, my opinion, kitpvp got more fun. you can ACTUALLY die... and suicide bomber kit is really fun. Try defending the island with your friends, it is really fun. You just gotta enjoy what was put infront of you, learn to live in the present.(<-- gg quote)

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
most dumb statement. "no point"... only w/e was taken out of creative. seriously. really. derp.
you can buy stuff in Kitpvp. also, my opinion, kitpvp got more fun. you can ACTUALLY die... and suicide bomber kit is really fun. Try defending the island with your friends, it is really fun. You just gotta enjoy what was put infront of you, learn to live in the present.(<-- gg quote)
The level 3kits were the only reason I ever had a chance at pvp when I was a stone, I never killed 1 person and as a lapiz donor killed like 80. At creative, my world edit is gone so I can't build anything well

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
When you were a stone and when donors had perks.* it's different now.

"At creative, my world edit is gone so I can't build anything well. "

What kind of unskilledfull creative builder are you... at least try.

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
When you were a stone and when donors had perks.* it's different now.

"At creative, my world edit is gone so I can't build anything well. "

What kind of unskilledfull creative builder are you... at least try.
I've also sent about 30 emails to mojang against the EULA so maybe they'll change it back.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
I think CCG is planning to make things purchasable using points, they took everything off for the time being as they didn't want to get closed down. Just give them time:)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
This is so pointless. No w/e? Just build. Thats what creative was created for right? KitPvP, Kits taken away. As @SpritySpritz said, It should be more fun, now that everyone is basically using the same kits. aye? Please i beg.. Stop making threads about the EULA thing. Things were taken away for a reason. Please just deal with it for now. Things will get better in the mere future. :)

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
This is so pointless. No w/e? Just build. Thats what creative was created for right? KitPvP, Kits taken away. As @SpritySpritz said, It should be more fun, now that everyone is basically using the same kits. aye? Please i beg.. Stop making threads about the EULA thing. Things were taken away for a reason. Please just deal with it for now. Things will get better in the mere future. :)
It's not mre fun at kit pvp. I don't plan on doing anymore unless I get some kind of an advantage. No way am I going to let stones kill me. As for creative, I'm not that good a builder, I NEED my w/e

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I think we all can safely conclude, this is the most useless thread, reading a post above this one. Somebody please lock this thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom