Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TwiisTted

Feb 26, 2014
Maybe you could add purchasable perks for paintball (of course purchasable with points). My reason for this is that it will make the game more exciting, you could release new guns into the shop for example a sniper gun or a machine gun. Don't make them too cheap however, but do make them so that you can have them for life otherwise it is a little pointless. You could also add grenades?

~TwiisTted

TwiisTted

Feb 26, 2014
I think that your idea is even better because it is different from what the server already has (the shop). I think that unlockable items will add a more competitive element to Paintball because most people just get the flag, so by adding it as you get the item through kills, it will spice the game up a little!

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Sry for the randomness but i really like this idea !!! I love paintball but it gets kind of boring(even tough its in beta developement) ... So ya guns woukd be awesome ... Could we fit in air strike and nuclear bombs... Or we could have primary weapon ans secondary weapon

talonial

Feb 24, 2014
dead
Sry for the randomness but i really like this idea !!! I love paintball but it gets kind of boring(even tough its in beta developement) ... So ya guns woukd be awesome ... Could we fit in air strike and nuclear bombs... Or we could have primary weapon ans secondary weapon
AND WE CAN HAVE THE BOMBER KIT

Members Online
Top Bottom