Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PPpeesalot

Dec 7, 2013
New Jersey, USA
//Points System//

I think, since we have points, that each player on any server (i.e. Skywars, Kit PVP, etc.) should be able to build up points or earn their points independently on each server rather using points for all the servers combined.

My point is that someone may buy something from the store in factions, but points will be taken off for example on Skywars. In essence, I suggest we use this point system separately on each of the servers.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Nah, I disagree. Cause, what if someone that plays KIT alot, would like to go to Skywars & purchase a kit? Then they would have to play Skywars loads of times, just trying to earn points for that individual game. Too messy & a nuisance. I like the one server system.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
//Points System//

I think, since we have points, that each player on any server (i.e. Skywars, Kit PVP, etc.) should be able to build up points or earn their points independently on each server rather using points for all the servers combined.

My point is that someone may buy something from the store in factions, but points will be taken off for example on Skywars. In essence, I suggest we use this point system separately on each of the servers.
Me too

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Wait no I mean.
Nah, I disagree. Cause, what if someone that plays KIT alot, would like to go to Skywars & purchase a kit? Then they would have to play Skywars loads of times, just trying to earn points for that individual game. Too messy & a nuisance. I like the one server system.
Me too

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom