Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LiveSwaps

Sep 12, 2015
My Suggestions more directly applies to Money Walls and perhaps Egg Wars. Basically, I think it'd be a great idea to reward players extra points and or experience for winning games with their wither king/dragon egg still standing. I thought that around a 25% boost for Experience and a 100% boost for points may be reasonable. (That would be 125 experience as opposed to 100, and 40 points as opposed to 20). I also think this would be a good idea because it may give players the drive to play the objective more and protect their withers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I really like this idea. Kinda reminds me of a clean sheet on a football game. +1. :)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
A 100% boost for points is a little much in my opinion, but I like the thought behind the idea. +1

LiveSwaps

Sep 12, 2015
A 100% boost for points is a little much in my opinion, but I like the thought behind the idea. +1
you may be right, as it does have to be balanced but still rewarding. I have been messing around with numbers and other variables (I was attempting to calculate how many points someone would get over the course of 10 games assuming they win every game) anyways, 45-50 % seems more reasonable

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom