1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plz!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iPig_, Sep 1, 2015.

1. iPig_

iPig_ Member

Don't update CubeCraft to Minecraft 1.9! Is horrible! And change version for 1.7 plz! :)

2. Malcolm_

Malcolm_ Member

Student/Waiter
    I'm sure they won't change back to 1.7, as there are maps and stuff with 1.8 blocks etc...

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

A little off-topic, but does anybody have any idea when 1.9 actually comes out? Also, I'm all for not updating to 1.9 because I don't like it either. I think the owners should poll this when 1.9 is actually out, as the people that I've spoken to about it seem to have mixed opinions on the update.

4. HackersDontWin

HackersDontWin Mod Staff Member Moderator

Pvp
    Home Page:
    I'm in love with PvP and I want to try ot the new 1.9 features on cubecraft so I have to say that I want CCG to update to 1.9 :)

5. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

There are mixed opinions about this, but given that this update really changes some major features of Minecraft itself I think it won't be updated as quickly as usual.

6. Snap

Well it took months for the server to fully upgrade to 1.8 after 1.8's release so we shouldn't have to worry about 1.9 for a while hopefully :)

PartyBlaze likes this.
  7. Josh_Sturgeon

Josh_Sturgeon Member

Student
    While I anticipate it will be some time after 1.9's release before all of the plugins have been updated so the network is actually in a position to update, I welcome the new changes. I think, as with every update, there are thing people don't like, simply because they are different from the Minecraft we all grew to love. These same concerns were raised with 1.8 and 1.7 and I expect they'll be raised in future updates too but after everyone's gotten used to them people really enjoy the new changes. The possibilities for KitPvP and other PvP gamemodes with the new arrows and shields are far greater than Minecraft in its current state can accommodate for thus the minds behind bringing new gamemodes to any network will be able to showcase some really exciting stuff!

PartyBlaze likes this.
  8. Snap

You must be at the top of your English class :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I agree, people don't tend to react well to changes. The things that I dislike about this update is the whole concept of duel-wielding items and the introduction to shields, which probably sounded good on paper but I cannot imagine people preferring it to blocking with a sword, which had a more attractive and fluent animation. I also dislike how I basically have to learn how to play the game all over again with off-hand items and switching between items.. The PvP side of the update just seems unnecessary to me.
    Hopefully we'll get some new kits for KitPvP and Super Craft Bros sometime in the future :cool::rolleyes:

PartyBlaze and Josh_Sturgeon like this.
  9. Elyktra

Elyktra Member

Basicly I agree. The point is that many players like the update ( i just dont like the Cooldown). It still is the dessision of the Owners.