1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls Help!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by InfernosLair, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfernosLair

InfernosLair Member

Ban Appeal Problem

So i got ban about 1 month ago. I have no idea why.. My friend suggested me to play this server and when i join i got banned... they said alternate account to: FabiVeer. And i tried appealing and i gave an excuse and i was fake... i have to tell it was fake because i don't want to be lying.. But the real reason is i never played this server before and i got banned for no reason... So please fix this bug or glitches. So other players won't get the same problem like me. Oh and also please unban me. I am 100% sure that i am not using a alternate account. Or maybe is because my brother is also playing the server?? I have no idea but please unban me. I really want to play with my friends. Thanks for reading! and please unban!

2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

Post the appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. If you've already made one and it has been denied, then you will not be unbanned.

Alternative accounts only get banned when another user that has gotten punished gets traced to other accounts. The other accounts are therefore muted/banned, because the user originally punished would use the accounts to bypass their mutes/bans.

3. HackersDontWin

HackersDontWin Mod Staff Member Moderator

Pvp
    Home Page:
    As said above. If you have made an appeal and it has been denied, you won't be unbanned.

\locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.