1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please let him join

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TheGreatChikapu, Jun 30, 2016.

1. TheGreatChikapu

TheGreatChikapu Member

A few months back, a friend of mine wanted to join. It was his first time on too. Two of us successfully join as we usually do but the guy who was joining for the first time, couldn't join. He said that he was banned from the server so he could not join. A few months before that, his account had been hacked. I have the suspicion that the hacker also hacked while playing minigames and got banned. It would do me and my friend a huge favor if he could be allowed back on after doing nothing wrong. His username is Expert_Mars13

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Looks like this glitch has appeared back again. It says you should be un banned as of Wednesday 11th May 2016, but as of today it's Wednesday June 29th 2016. So in theory, you should've been un banned. As for the compromised account, I suggest you go and change your password, and security questions. If you currently don't have access to that account I suggest you contact Mojang. But i'll tag staff, since you are suppose to be unbanned. It's way past the date where the ban should expire.

@DontYouDare @Stefanvld