1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Me!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by weringo123, Feb 19, 2016.

1. weringo123

weringo123 Member

Okay so when i tried to oin Cube Craft Games for the first time, it said, "You're banned from the server, if you belive this is wrong, you can post an appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/. Appeal code: 5739 Reason: Alternate Account to Eca," okay so im like, 'Who in the world id eca and why am i banned if im just joining for the first time! And when i try to appeal, It says to type in my IGN, so when i type in my IGN, the page just dissapears and my name is gone, so basically the page just reloads. So i have no idea what is going on, i just want to play cube craft as ive heard that it is a great server, sadly ive never actually been able to join it! If theres anything wrong please tell me! Im very frustrated! Please Help me! I dont know what is going on!

2. dwayne

dwayne Member

Please try to clear your browser cache, use a different browser or use a different computer available to you.

3. gamingteenager

gamingteenager Member

If you provide us with you IGN, we can find out why and by whom you were banned.

4. Appie:MC:SlimePT

Appie:MC:SlimePT Member

Dear staff of the cubcraft games server yesterday i buyed the lapiz to diamond rank but i dont get it i already mailed you guys but you dont replied plz, This is an awesome server maybe the best thats why i buyed a rank could you guys check it? My Minecraft Username is SlimePT i hope you will reply soon!:)
    btw im dutch and my mail is abdon_omar@outlook.com
    Bye! im really mad

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016