Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touka

Apr 26, 2015
please took a month banned in cubecraft halothe23 I ban and I have my diamond range that I bought on the server please help me and made my appeal ban halothe23 Appeals and denied me and from there took one months and does not answer

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think he's trying to say that he made a ban appeal and it was for a month and it's been a month and he's asking for his unban?
If you fix his sentence it says this.

Please I've been banned for a month in cubecraft by halothe21, and I have my diamond rank that I bought on the server, please help me and I made my ban appeal, halothe23 read it and denied me and from there it's been one month, and he didn't answer.

please took a month banned in cubecraft halothe23 I ban and I have my diamond range that I bought on the server please help me and made my appeal ban halothe23 Appeals and denied me and from there took one months and does not answer
Please message @Marco Slater (halothe23) about this.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Constantly making ban appeals will not increase your chances of being unbanned, its more likely going to decease your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom