1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please, could you try this?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by DopeRider, Apr 7, 2016.

1. DopeRider

DopeRider Member

Please, could you try disabling anti-cheat for Super Craft Bros?

SCB has been fundamentally broken since the upgrade to 1.9. The distinctive feature of the game, the double jump, is utterly broken.

There is a non-zero chance that the culprit is the anticheat plugin, mistaking the double jump for flying (actually I believe it's implemented that way), much in the same way that it causes the infamous setback that often send players to the void.

You could disable it temporarily, until it adapts to 1.9 or you eventually develop the promised in-house system. Or at least, pleeeease, try to disable it for ten minutes and see if it solves the problem. Even if you are unwilling to let it disabled, it would pinpoint where the problem resides and help whoever is trying to fix the problem.

Worried about a surge of cheaters? Don't. The anti-fly has NEVER worked. Just take a look at my posting history and you'll see dozens, maybe a hundred reports, sometimes three a day of people flying. It has no effect. It's useless, uneffective and a lot of more un-words.

And alternatively, close the game and leave it in mantainance (just like my other favourite game, Assasination). I prefer that to the daily frustration of joining the game and feeling like a lame dog :-/

Snap likes this.
  2. Marco Slater

Marco Slater Owner Staff Member Owner

Pushing buttons for Digital Tree Media.
    Home Page:
    We're currently working on the anti cheat solution we use and plan to have a revamped version be released shortly.

We do know that there's issues with the current solution, however you'll have to bear with us until we push out the new versions, we're doing our best to get it sorted asap.

3. DopeRider

DopeRider Member

That will be nice to see. Thank you for answering.