Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I'm tired of temers in solo games, such as survival games, super craft bros and skywars, so today I finally looked at the rules to see if it was actually allowed... And did I find anything? Nope.

I think teaming makes the game too unfair for everyone who doesn't team with anyone. If you made a rule about it the teamers maybe there wouldnt be as many teamers left and everyone would enjoy playing the game, not just the teamers.

Please think about this!

//hgbf

Lalo_Marlin

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
It is true teamers are anoying but it is a part of the game, also dont only think on you, the teamers are also people. And they also have experimented that situation, dont tell me not but you have been in a team :p xD

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
There has been alot of threads about teaming in solo games. It won't be banable because it will decrease the amount of players because alot of players like to team.

PS: Try to buy the vampire kit, it is very easy to kill teams than. Just focus on 1 player of the team a time.

Lalo_Marlin

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
There has been alot of threads about teaming in solo games. It won't be banable because it will decrease the amount of players because alot of players like to team.

PS: Try to buy the vampire kit, it is very easy to kill teams than. Just focus on 1 player of the team a time.
Yes I always use the vampire kit try to! It is very usefull like xMegaGamerx told :p when killing teams

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Teaming won't be banned from solo games due to the vast amount of players teaming. If we banned every person who teamed, it would be chaos.
Apart from that, teaming is fun, both in facing them and being in one. Don't look at it as an unfair advantage, but as a challenge. I have taken many teams down and it's a whole lot more intense to kill teamers than to pick people off one buy one.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!