Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft remove the ores from Blockwars CTF?

• Total voters

Glyxon

Sep 16, 2021
I propose that we remove the mineable ores from CTF. They are way too powerful, and super annoying to fight. I'm just playing the game for the thrill of the pvp, but these people are always camping, mining are just getting stacked and becoming unbeatable. I personally think that people who want to stock up on gear should be playing survival or skyblock. The ability to mine iron and diamonds is super annoying to people who just want to play a pvp game, not a resource gathering game. This is a poll to see if anyone agrees with me. (Vote yes if you agree)

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I propose that we remove the mineable ores from CTF. They are way too powerful, and super annoying to fight. I'm just playing the game for the thrill of the pvp, but these people are always camping, mining are just getting stacked and becoming unbeatable. I personally think that people who want to stock up on gear should be playing survival or skyblock. The ability to mine iron and diamonds is super annoying to people who just want to play a pvp game, not a resource gathering game. This is a poll to see if anyone agrees with me. (Vote yes if you agree)
That's the thing. That's the thing that makes ctf a unique and a fun game. It's not about rushing, jumpbridging and running around like an idiot without a plan and never help teammates and just steal everyone's kills. It's a great concept and should be kept in the game as they're really part of CubeCraft ctf. Without it, CubeCraft ctf would be all about running around like an idiot without a plan. Sure people with full diamond armor is annoying but it's just part of it.

It's the thing that makes ctf a unique experience and fun. You could just hit those players off, it's not that hard. just blocktrap them if you can't pvp. It's not all about pvp, it's not about ALL winning and then showing off your win counts. It's about having fun. That's the reason why you're here. You just want to have fun. Those kind of people does not affect your gameplay that much, they're just annoying and sometimes decrease your mood into playing ctf. Unfortunately it really just is part of ctf and there's nothing that can really be done.

That's a Massive ❌ from me.

Reactions: Silco

Glyxon

Sep 16, 2021
That's the thing. That's the thing that makes ctf a unique and a fun game. It's not about rushing, jumpbridging and running around like an idiot without a plan and never help teammates and just steal everyone's kills. It's a great concept and should be kept in the game as they're really part of CubeCraft ctf. Without it, CubeCraft ctf would be all about running around like an idiot without a plan. Sure people with full diamond armor is annoying but it's just part of it.

It's the thing that makes ctf a unique experience and fun. You could just hit those players off, it's not that hard. just blocktrap them if you can't pvp. It's not all about pvp, it's not about ALL winning and then showing off your win counts. It's about having fun. That's the reason why you're here. You just want to have fun. Those kind of people does not affect your gameplay that much, they're just annoying and sometimes decrease your mood into playing ctf. Unfortunately it really just is part of ctf and there's nothing that can really be done.

That's a Massive ❌ from me.
1632837543593.png

• Wow
Reactions: Silco and AlexTheNG
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom