Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
/party
Introduction - For all of you who don't know what /party does, it means you and your friends can use the party commands (as shown below) and you can add friends to this party meaning when you join a game your WHOLE party follows into the same game (if there is space for all of you).

Why Parties? - Players have requested this for many months and it still hasn't happened! Parties are useful and could also add some completely things (new things is why I created this post ;) ).

Player Commands - All the commands that players can do! You need to be friends for at least 1 week before you can join a party!

• /party help - Lists all the commands that's the player can do.
  • /party info - Gives the player the information about the current party he is in.
  • /party coins - I'll talk about this later (down below) in the post.
  • /party shop - I'll also talk about this later.
  • /party chelp - Lists all the commands related to /party coins and /party shop.
  • /party create - Create/Start a party. Usage: /party create <name>
  • /party join - Joins a currently existing party (needs an invite first). Usage: /party join <name>
  • /party leave - Leaves the party you're currently in.
  • /party invite - Invites a player to to your party. Usage: /party invite <player>
  • /party specs - Check a party's level, XP multiplier and coins.
  • /party kick - Kicks a player of choice. Usage: /party kick <player>
More Will Be Added To This Such As Pictures And More Idea's In Version 2!

Party Coins
- Party coins will be obtained by playing games in party's and you will be able to spend these coins on things like XP multipliers, party exclusive kits and other cosmetics.

Party Shop - The party shop is where you will be able to spend your coins. You will be able to buy exclusive party trails, XP mulitpliers and party exclusive kits. Everything to do with the noteblock partical (E.G. music arrows, music win effect and music trails) will only be obtainable through party's.

Coin Rates - This is how many coins user will get for being in a party per win.

NOTE: This Includes YOU!
  • 2 Party members - 1 Coin,
  • 3-5 Party members - 2 Coins,
  • 6-7 Party members - 4 Coins,
  • 8-10 Party members - 6 Coins,
  • 11+ Party members - 10 Coin.

Other Notes - Party's will have levels (add up all the players levels) this level gives players more coins per win. Everyone leaves a game when the party leader leaves (leaving a game if not the leader results in a kick from the party.

Want Me To Go More Indepth About My Idea's? Then Like The Post (5 Likes For Version 2)!

Please Also Leave A Comment!

Thank You For Reading This It Took Me AGES To Do (Like 2-3 Hours)!

~Pewax

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
I think that party should be separated from your coin idea and made into another more permanent command. Usually parties are just temporary for the small times you play with your friends and then disbanded. I think people would get confused and no one would really use it.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
The Owners are currently working on a stable party plugin for the server. It just takes patience. I don't like the idea of party coins. It takes away reasons for people to donate for those things.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
This has been suggested many times, i dont like the coin thing because people will spam /party for coins. I do like /party added.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Yea xD It has been suggested alot :p
Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on something like that tbh. Because it has been suggested a million times already, like you said.
Let's hope *fingers crossed*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
Top Bottom